Please check your email .
• Manage a team of managers and an overall operations team of between 120 and 150 employees.
• Ensure high-quality and high-volume productivity
• Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership, as well as serving as an outstanding role model
• Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future leaders including succession planning
• Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvement
• Analyze the key levers of the business to identify bad debt trends and proactively act to eliminate root cause defects.
• The manager's success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
• Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, product management, customer service, global strategy, finance, and usability.
• Fluent German and English
• 5 or more years’ experience leading an operational organization in a global environment, responsible for an overall team of 120-150 employees
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both remotely and face to face.
• Proven evidence of success in operational management, operational enhancement and operational change
• Proven experience of managing and developing two levels of management and their direct reports
• Good knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures
• Proven coaching and leadership skills including evidence of successful succession planning models
• 5 years+ people and performance management experience
• A proven track record of implementing, delivering large projects and communicating effectively an executive level.
• Flight Ticket
• One week Hotel Accommodation
• Competitive remuneration package
• Ticket vouchers
• Private health insurance after 3 months
• A challenging working environment
Who we are:
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.