Please check your email .
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advice job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
As a Recruitment Executive you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities and need to have strong experience of the same:
• Work along with recruitment lead / team to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing costs and improve quality of hire.
• Liaison with Team Leads / Managers / HR Team to ensure smooth execution of recruitment related activities. Interview candidates in person and hence an understanding of the organization and HR practices is highly relevant for this role.
• Meet defined SLAs on Hiring turnaround time, offer to joining ratio, direct channel sourcing and other hygiene parameters.
• Organize walk-in recruitment events.
• Should be adept at Sourcing of candidates through various means such as Job Boards, Social networking, Internal Referrals and Headhunting.
• Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates and should be able to organize Job Fairs and campus recruitment.
• Negotiate employment agreements and salaries with potential recruits. This will require the incumbent to be aware of current recruitment laws, taxation regulations, HR practices and policies.
• Managing on boarding along with local HR and making sure all hiring documentation is in place.
• Ensure Background verification process is completed, and all data prepared for Audit.
• All additional tasks as the role evolves
Desirable skills and experience will involve:
• Should possess excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Relevant Experience in Recruitment necessary or HR Degree
• Excellent communication skills.
• An ability of work within tight timescales and to the deadline.
• “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach.
• Previous experience with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
• An ability to work under pressure, good stress management.
• Fluent English both written and spoken.
• Flexible to take up business travel.