Please check your email .
Dutch + French Technical Support Analyst – Rotterdam
Dutch + French technical support analyst wanted here in Rotterdam, the Netherlands for an exciting global market leader in the software & marketing sector. We are looking for you to have a strong background in technical support as well as coaching/mentoring a team as it will be up to you to grow and improve the technical skills of the team.
Be the point of contact for escalated cases, helping your fellow technical support colleagues assess and resolve any customer issues or technical queries.
· Monitor & mentor the helpdesk team to ensure all calls are investigated promptly & problems identified and resolved in a timely manner.
· Using your own problem solving & analytical skills to resolve complex technical issues.
· Guide fellow Helpdesk colleagues & customers through their issues towards a solution.
· Document all issues & their resolution for future training & quality purposes.
· Head up the introduction of new products into the helpdesk support function.
· Work closely with management to increase the technical skills of the helpdesk team.
· Recommend possible process improvements in order to minimise incoming queries and issues.
With near 50 years in the B2C relationship building sector - providing their clients with the right tools to make every interaction drive to a complete success, you will have the chance to work for a global market leader right here in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
-Near native Dutch
-Near native French
-Good level of English
-Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
-2+ years’ experience in the Technical Support sector
-Strong investigation & Analytical Skills
-Excellent Troubleshooting & Problem-Solving Skills
-1-2 years’ experience in Coaching/Mentoring
Where is this job located?
Rotterdam – Netherlands – Being the major port city of the Netherlands and the second-largest city overall, Rotterdam has plenty to offer. After it’s full reconstruction after WWII, Rotterdam is now known for its bold, contemporary architecture.
Interview & Salary:
You will be invited to sit an online assessment (to assess the level of problem-solving skills).
Sit a Face-to-face Interview (Our client is flexible, if not possible to interview in Rotterdam - a phone/Skype interview can be possible).
Keep in mind the interview process is pretty quick - you will have feedback in a little as 1 or 2 weeks.
Salary: DOE - €35,000 - €47,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Dutch + French Application Support Analyst, Dutch + French Technical Support Analyst, Dutch + French Helpdesk Support, Tech Jobs, Work in Rotterdam, Dutch Tech Jobs