Please check your email .
Uber is changing the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible. With Uber Eats, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning over 200 cities across all six continents in under 2 years. Today, Uber Eats is available in over 50 EMEA cities and suburbs, and we're just getting started.
At Uber, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
About the role
The Inbound Account Representative role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales and negotiation skills to grow the number and quality of restaurants partnering with Uber Eats. We are looking for a natural seller passionate about Uber Eats’ mission.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, meritocratic and innovative environment, being challenged and you enjoy the excitement of hitting and exceeding targets, then Uber Eats is the place for you to strive and grow as part of an ambitious and fun team.
In your role, you will be receiving enquiries from restaurants and other food-related businesses that are interested in partnering up with Uber Eats. You will be working on understanding your prospects’ needs and expectations in order to support them with relevant solutions to grow their business. From education to onboarding, you will help your prospects in going live on the Uber Eats App.
What you'll do
● Make outgoing warm calls to restaurants and other F&B businesses in response to high volumes of inbound requests
● Provide future partners with the best experience by supporting them with timely and accurate information about the onboarding process
● Own and manage your sales pipeline
● Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals and contact SLAs
● Partner with the onboarding teams to smoothly bring newly signed partners online
● Act as an ambassador of the Uber Eats mission, brand and product
What you'll need
● An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win: hustle, resilience and determination
● Full fluency in English is required.
● Exceptional listening, communication and organizational skills with a clear can-do mindset
● Proven ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
● Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improving your craft
● A builder's mind, a strong passion for Uber Eats and food
● A thirst for team work, collaboration and work ethics
● Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast moving environment
● Preferably 1 year in a sales related or customer facing/engagement role