Please check your email .
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U. S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www. conduent. com.
If you have experience in Customer Service and speak the Russian and English language we want you to be part of a Customer Care Operation that supports millions of customers worldwide. You will be helping customers who need support with mobile/desktop, payments, hardware, cloud storage, accounts, and other end user issues. Experience with Android and iOS is desirable but we provide comprehensive tools and training so you can focus on providing world class service.
With over 500 employees we have one of the most international workforces on the UK's south coast and are proud of our engaging workplace.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
This role is for customer support only so we'll never ask you to cold call and there's no selling either.
- Provide customer support via Phone, Chat and Email, Social Media for Android apps and hardware
- Be truly awesome with customers and help us deliver outstanding customer
- Become a knowledge expert by using internal systems and training to stay up to date with the latest information
- Identify and report emerging trends and customer issues to senior staff
HOW WE MAKE CONDUENT AN AMAZING PLACE TO WORK
- Open plan offices with a fun and friendly atmosphere
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and games room
- Social events, out-of-office groups, clubs and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes including red-letter days and international trips
- Language sharing opportunities
- Career development - 95% of senior roles are recruited internally
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- 12 months fixed term contract leading to permanent contract (Flexible employment terms are available)
- Full-time employment, guaranteed 37. 5 hours per week
- Performance based bonus
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Relocation expenses reimbursement (terms and conditions apply)
- Access to comprehensive learning, training and development and much more.
- Bournemouth and Poole is one of the fastest growing digital economies in the UK and has 7 miles of golden sands too!
- Just 2 hours from London and accessible via train, coach and plane
- Our office is based between Bournemouth and Poole, near to the University and can be reached via a bus service that runs frequently with stops right outside the office!
Successful applicants must be entitled to work in the UK in order to commence employment
Please note that by applying for consideration for employment, you give Conduent your permission to process your data. This communication provides access to our Candidate Privacy Notice. It explains in clear language what information we collect, how we use it, and the choices and controls you have. Please carefully read our Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www. conduent. com/data-protection-notices/candidate-data-protection-notice/