Please check your email .
French Technical Support Advisor
Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in the centre of sunny Barcelona. The partners that they work with are world-famous brands from the worlds of IT and technology, digital marketing, online advertising and social media.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain. The city is famous for its art and fine architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4. 7 million inhabitants and the city has both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona has a fantastic nightlife and good shopping opportunities.
• Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
• Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients
• Manage effectively all incoming incidents in a customer service environment
• Gather information from customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues
• Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal (Sales experience is a plus)
• The agent is a business consultant capable of understanding customer's business challenges and
tailor a solution adapted to their need
• Confident at overcoming product objections
• Native speaker with fluent English
• Great teammate
• Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
• Analytical skills with demonstrated problem-solving ability desired
• Ability to operate in high-pressure situations
• Good technical skills and knowledge preferable -Excellent communication skills.
• Salary: between 1100 and 1400 bonus included
• Relocation package (if you are living abroad)
• Excellent, ongoing training and monitoring
• Multicultural environment
• Discount in language courses