Please check your email .
Are you keen to work for a global international company where you can use your Nordic language skills? Look no further as we are recruiting for fluent Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish speakers to work as a Client Sales Advisor for our client in Newcastle, UK. This is a vibrant international city in the north-west of England where there are lots of activities to do during the day and night time!
As a Client Sales Advisor you will represent an American computer software company which is very well known for their illustration and design software packages. Your task is to build strong relationships with your existing business clients. You will contact your clients via phone to ensure their software is running smoothly, to assist them with any queries and helping them to use the software at an optimal basis. While speaking to your customer you will be checking if there is any opportunity for cross or upselling and you will make sure that license renewals are completed as planned.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English and one of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate, experience with illustration and design software a plus
- Eagerness to learn and develop
The interview process for this role is done remotely via phone, so no need to come to Newcastle until you are successful! Furthermore, there is a fantastic relocation package available for the successful candidate, which includes: 4 weeks accommodation on arrival and flight reimbursement.