Please check your email .
Be part of it
Be part of a global travel brand synonymous with choice and adventure. In this role you will become certified in a globally recognised travel system offering highly desirable, next level skills - so it really is a great role to start and grow your career in travel and tourism.
The organisation has an international work force and offers a wide variety of employee perks. They highly value their employees, and this is evident through both the employee benefits, constant social events and the enviable modern working environment offered.
Your role will be to provide multichannel Customer Service to the clients of this well known brand. This role is perfect for someone who is friendly, interested in Customer Service and confident in their language & communication skills. Some of the tasks you will undertake daily include:
• Providing a professional reservation experience by handling contacts via phone and other mediums, matching products and travellers needs resulting in revenue generation, brand preference and customer loyalty
• Providing a seamless customer experience through effective use of systems’ information and tools
• Assisting guests with all questions relating to “pre”, “in” or “post travel” concerns
• Seeking opportunities to improve individual and team performance, by helping your team members keeping motivated and deliver on goals
• Ensuring that customers leave with a positive impression of the company
• Native Proficiency in German and fluent English
• Previous experience in a Customer Service environment would be a bonus!
• Experience or education/background related to Travel
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly and outgoing individual who converses easily with customers
• Able to handle a large volume of incoming enquiries
A salary twice the national minimum wage in Portugal - a very inexpensive beach-side capital city with a low cost of living and year round sunshine offering a Mediterranean style lifestyle.
A relocation package that allows you to opt for an Accommodation inclusive solution that is highly subsidised and includes utilities and cleaning so you have a highly disposable income for the location
Globally recognised travel trade qualification and exceptional training programme
The company support a professional social calendar, for example a hiking itinerary may include a private coach for the group, driving 60-70KM from the city to a beauty spot, water and packed lunch provided, a 3-4 hour hike and return coach to the city. Other weekly events could be Sushi making, crafts, cake baking, surfing lessons, language lessons - all provided by professional trainers/chefs etc.
Up for the Adventure?
APPLY! We want to hear from you today, get in touch - we can’t wait to speak to you!