Please check your email .
Be Part of It
Located in Sofia our client offers a contemporary working environment, world class training and generous remuneration as well as the opportunity to work with highly desirable brands. Due to expanding business requirements they are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-centric team player to work for one of the world’s best-known travel brands. If you have a love for travel and want to make it into a career, this is the best place to do it!
This client is looking for an energetic, customer focused individual to join their team for the world’s biggest care hire booking service. You will interact daily with customers and travel professionals via phone and email with the aim of being the first point of contact, so you’ll need to be creative, capable of critical thinking and curious. Some of your daily tasks will include:
• Receive inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining standards and goals
• Negotiate and troubleshoot queries in order to satisfy the needs of the customer
• Promote the company’s service
• Help customers find their ideal car
• Follow up with customers after the rentals have finished
• Work effectively and concisely within a larger team structure to meet company goals
• Native Proficiency in French and fluent English
• Minimum of a High School, College or University degree
• Previous experience in a Sales and/or target driven environment would be a bonus
• Confident and outgoing individual who can easily build a good rapport with clients
• Highly IT literate with a good knowledge of MS Office Applications
• Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a sometimes stressful, target driven environment
• Ability to work both independently, and as part of a team and the ability to prioritise work load
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!