Please check your email .
The company is an international e-commerce company using technology and innovation to simplify business purchases of promotional products. From our headquarters in Stockholm, we are selling in eight European countries, and in our office, the same number of languages are spoken. We are a young, dynamic and fast growing company leading the development in our branch.
Do you want to be a part of the largest e-commerce company for promotional products in Europe? Do you like sales and giving good service? Do you speak fluent Norwegian? Does this description fit you? If yes, then you are the one we are looking for!
Who you are
• You are client focused and have a service minded approach. High quality is crucial for us as our goal is always to give the customer the very best service
• You have a well developed business sense and a strong selling method with the ability to steer the customer to the best alternative
• You have a sophisticated Norwegian language in both speech and writing
What we offer
• An exciting and developing position that gives you space for your own responsibility in a young and fast growing e-commerce company
• A dynamic workplace with young and hungry colleagues. Our work environment is fast paced and the spirit entrepreneurial
• A great office! Our office is in a co-working environment in central Stockholm
• A bonus system on top of the fixed salary. As the company is growing, the possibility to grow with us is enormous for anyone with the right ambition, knowledge and will
• Friday breakfast, ”friskvårdsbidrag”, a pension system and many more benefits
As Account Manager - Norway you will operate the commercial side of the company. That means that you are responsible for your own customer’s accounts on our Norwegian market. You will also be responsible for developing the co-operation with existing customers by offering the very best service with the incentive to build great relationships. The position has a strong focus on sales, which requires a strong sense of business, an ability to exceed the customer’s expectations and a lot of responsibility, creativity and problem solving.
As Account Manager you have a key role in the company and we want you to grow with us! You will have an overall responsibility for your results with a well developed bonus system.
What you will do.
• Play an integral role in our sales organization by building long term relationships with our Norwegian customers and our suppliers
• Service the customers with offers, digital sketches and other sales actions
• Be the customers contact during the whole sales process
• Have an ongoing dialog with our suppliers in Sweden and abroad
• Be responsible for the quarterly sales of the country