Please check your email .
Now we are looking for a travel consultant to Helsingborg for our customer in the travel industry! Do you speak Norwegian or Swedish and look for a position where you get to work in travel, tourism and at the same time with administrative work? Do you have an education in tourism or working in the travel industry in the past? Then we want you to search!
About the customer
Our client is a global call center with over 125 000 employees, who work on more than 150 offices in 31 different countries around the world. Their customers are one of the most famous brands in the world and their progress is thanks to their personnel who handle billions of customer inquiries every year. The company is investing in positive and motivating individuals to their team – people who want to learn more about their business, grow in their careers and challenge themselves.
Why move to Helsingborg?
Historic Helsingborg is an attractive coastal town. The city has many ancient buildings, including a 600-year-old medieval fortress in the city centre, as well as modern commercial buildings. Helsingborg has the oldest pedestrian street in Sweden, called Kullagatan and many charming alleys. Did you know that Helsingborg actually offers free Wi-Fi throughout the city? Absolutely fantastic for those who like to be online at all times! Due to the strategic location of the city, where Öresund is at its thinnest, it has a long history that goes back to the Vikings. The location of the city also gives you the opportunity to get to different locations. It is only a 20 minute train ride to Denmark and also not far to Copenhagen.
Join one of the world's leading travel and business companies from their new travel center in Helsingborg. You will work with delivery and quality in customer service. You will also find solutions for flights, hotels and trains before and during their corporate travels. You will help them fly easy and comfortable.
Every year, our client is helping thousands of companies in over 60 markets to manage their travel program through offering modern salaries and exceptional service. Do you have experience in the travel industry and want more routine in everyday life? Want to start your new career in our customer's brand new Business travel hub? Then we have the opportunity now. Our customer is looking for a person with knowledge from the GDS systems such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Saber and who have experience from travel agencies, airlines or the like. We are also open to graduates from tourism who are looking for a golden opportunity for a flying start.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and are native Norwegian/Swedish
• Good phone knowledge-previously talked on the phone
• Actively listening; Appreciate the corporate travel experience
• Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
• Passion for travel/experience from travel
• Finding the right payroll for the customer (great with advisory skills)
• Be able to anticipate customer needs and show empathy
• Delivery: Able to communicate structured and effective
• Fast learning: able to bring feedback in a constructive way and react quickly
• De-Escalate customer situations: managing Customer expectations
• Passion for service, tailor the solution for the caller
• Able to write quickly on PC and generally navigate the various systems quickly. (Web application, shared folders, operating system Windows, 35 WPM)
• Multi-system environment and able to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously
Experience, education and certifications
• Minimum 1-2 years of GDS experience (Amadeus, Galileo, Saber, Worldspan, Apollo or other industry standard) (required)
• College or similar (required)
• 1-2 Annual customer service or service experience (required)
• Two years experience in business or leisure travel with international booking experience (no requirement but a plus)
• Telemarketing Experience
Our Customer offers you