Please check your email .
German Level 2 Tech Support
€30,000 per year
Duties & Responsibilities
• Serve as front line (primarily online channels) and escalation support to both end customers and internal support teams.
• Contribute to the creation/translation of knowledge base articles.
• Provide solutions by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding customers through corrective action.
• Monitor, respond and interact with support forum/online community.
• Identify top contributors on community and implement engagement options to encourage continued contributions.
• Keep abreast of issues raised via customer contact and community.
• Accurately capture the details of each contact in CRM. Document and escalate new/unresolved issues.
• Replicate customer reported issues to validate functionality.
• Become product expert; constantly testing product functionality from various clients.
• Review cases and provide feedback and training to rest of the global support team.
• Provide updates and recommendations on top issues seen by customers.
• Do search testing of common terms brought up during customer interactions on both support pages and community; provide feedback.
Skills & Qualifications
• Fluent English and German, both Oral and Written.
• Prior Networking experience or equivalent qualification is desirable.
• Experience of supporting network equipment will be an asset.
• Prior experience supporting customers via social media/forum channels would be advantageous.
• Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software as well as the Windows operating system.
• Excellent written communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
• Proven time management skills and ability to work independently.
• Good analytical qualities with ability to identify systemic issues.
• Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.