Please check your email .
Are you willing to relocate to vibrant Athens and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international team speaking more than 30 different languages?
Do you want to participate in fun company events all year round, from bowling tournaments to festivals and parties?
Are you customer-oriented with good troubleshooting skills?
Then keep reading and apply!
For one of the biggest financial services and communications company in the world, you will assist Italian customers on the phone, via email and live chat.
When needed, you will also use the specific knowledge acquired during the training to guide them on money transactions and financial services.
You will support customer requests as:
– How to send money
– How to validate a transaction online
– Technical requests as: how to use the company platform and digital signature
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native Italian speaker with advanced business English
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
– You are tech-savvy / you have a good IT knowledge
– Financial Skills are not required but a good interest in the sector is always appreciated
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week – 5 days per week
– Schedule: rotating shifts of 8 hours (from 9 am to midnight – Athens time)
– 1100€ gross/month with performance-related bonus + 2 extra salaries per year + monthly accommodation allowance
– A paid and recognized training of 3 weeks
– A complete relocation package which includes:
> The reimbursement of your 1st flight ticket to Athens
> Accommodation for 2 weeks
> Assistance in finding a flat + agency fee paid by the Company
> Flight ticket to your home and back after 6 months, then 12 months, etc
– Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
– Start date: 10/02/2020 or 09/03/2020