Please check your email .
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to the critical situation in Europe with COVID-19, we can only manage the process for international candidates up to a certain point.
Do you want to work for a multinational leader in the technology sector? We are currently looking for German speakers for their office in Lisbon.
Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with leading companies and having a worldwide presence. For their client, an American multinational technology company, they are currently recruiting a German speaker for their office in Lisbon.
As a Back-Office Specialist, you will interact as a problem-solver. You will support your customer-facing colleagues and handle complex issues relating to the fulfillment of online orders placed by customers who expect the very best consumer electronics devices.
– Local goal: Ensuring a swift and fast resolution for problems occurring during the lifetime of a web purchase (order inducing, item delivery, flavor changes)
– Liaise with partners and provide direction for issue resolution in order to achieve customer satisfaction
– Perform investigations that will lead to decisions which will impact relations with customers and partners
– Outreach to costumers via phone and email to relay issue resolution, provide updates and investigate
– You have a native level in German (excellent written and verbal communication skills)
– You have an advanced level of written and spoken English
– You are able to work fast and under deadline pressure
– You pay big attention to details, work accurate and efficient
– You are able to work independently and with minimal supervision
– You are proactive and describe yourself as a problem-solver
– You are motivated with a positive mindset and focus on what can be done instead of what cannot be
– You are a team player and ready to go the extra mile
– You are willing to stay in the country for the medium term at least (no summer or short term project!)
– Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
– Signing bonus of 1000€
– Salary of 1. 235€ gross per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
– 6 € meal voucher per work-day
– Payment of up to 300 €/month for the rent (during the first 3 months)
– Reimbursement of flight tickets after 3 months
– Full-time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (8 am – 8 pm)
– Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
– A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
– A family-style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
– Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
– Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
– 30 days of probation period
– Start date: ASAP