Please check your email .
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to the critical situation in Europe with COVID-19, we can only manage the process for international candidates up to a certain point.
Are you a fashionista?
Do you live for sneakers?
Are you looking for a job where you would work with famous sports brands like Nike, Adidas, Puma, Vans, Reebok, New Balance or Timberland?
With more than 2500 stores across the world, Foot Locker is the leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer.
Help Foot Locker to constantly provide customers with the best, most exclusive ranges of products there is.
I don´t find the article I am looking for, can you help me to find a similar?
Do you think I can combine these patterns?
All of these could be questions you have to solve for the customers.
If customers have queries with their shopping cart or another issue during their shopping experience. You will deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail.
On the phone, via E-Mail or online you will help the customer in the way you are the most confident with.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are up to fluent in German and good command of English
– You have a passion for Sport and Sportswear
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a one-year fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, 8 am to 8 pm
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (2 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Dieser Job ist nicht das Richtige für dich? Wirf einen Blick auf unsere Website und informiere dich über weitere spannende Jobangebote im Ausland: www. internationalarbeiten. de