Please check your email .
Are you feeling comfortable in the world of Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors or other famous brands?
Or do you want have a look behind the setting of these luxury brands?
One of the most famous fashion luxury brands is waiting for you!
Working in the nice and sunny Lisbon could be the next adventure for you and the start of a new career.
Be part of an international team and share your passion for fashion with people of the same interest.
You are ready to show your fashion expertise?
Be responsible for the needs of the customers and find the best solution to make them happy again.
You appreciate the quality of products and services. Do you know what makes the difference?
Show this in the contact with customers and try to keep their satisfaction.
If they have any queries, you will be the first point of contact.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a fluent level of French (a good level of English would be a plus)
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are fashion addicted
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Private health insurance directly after the contract signature
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)