Please check your email .
Translation Administrator / Coordinator
We are seeking a Translation Coordinator to work within our patent operations team based at our Head Office in Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire.
The Translation Coordinator sees the translation process through from beginning to end, ensuring deadlines and country-specific requirements are met. This is a highly administrative, client-facing role where accuracy and efficiency are paramount, and where a basic understanding of patent filing formalities will be developed.
Translation Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Interpretation of client requirements to create internal instructions for colleagues at all stages of the process as well as orders to suppliers
• Understanding and correct use of the RWS workflow management system to ensure correct, cost-efficient and timely delivery of each project.
• Liaison with internal language engineering team to ensure most efficient use of translation technology
• Co-operation with Customer Care Team and Sales support team to ensure excellent customer service
• Swift resolution of issues arising throughout the translation process
• Understanding of and adherence to the relevant patent processes and timelines
• Provision of instructions to ensure timely and accurate invoicing of completed work Skills and Experience.
Translation Coordinator Requirements:
• Previous administration experience
• Ability to work under pressure and experience of workload prioritisation
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong customer service focus
• Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide range of people
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Knowledge of another language to A level proficiency or above would be an advantage.
About RWS Group Ltd:
RWS are the world leader in translation, intellectual property, life sciences and language support services. Our specialist divisions work to deliver high-quality, complex services in a reliable and flexible manner to meet the diverse needs of a global client base.
Location: Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
Hours: Full Time, Permanent, 09. 00 to 17. 30, with one hour for lunch
Salary: £23,250 per annum
Benefits: 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
You may have experience of the following: Translation, Translation Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Multilingual Administrator, Translation Coordinator, Multilingual, etc.