Please check your email .
Mandarin Speaker may be assigned to any of the following roles:
Senior Analyst - CP Data
- Initiates and is accountable for each data request for Supplier Qualification, Shell Financial Risk Assessment and Integrity Due Diligence including Denial checks, to support the Supplier pre-qualification requirements
- Initiates requests for CP data (. e. g Materials, Services, Vendors, Contracts) set-up via Shell approved tools
- Independently interpret and respond to queries related to the requests and process. Travel & Expense
- Providing support and guidance from card application to expense management.
- Performs risk assessments, determine level of risks and work on the mitigating actions
- Communicating timely and effectively on requirements on card process and expense management
- Provides clarity of policy to users and guidance/support to reinforce compliance
- Works closely with Process Experts to recommend fit for purpose Helpdesk process.
- Perform audit review of Global Travel & Expense spend utilizing Employee Management System to reinforce compliance to Group Policy and compliance to Tax, including high risk areas of corporate spend
- Work with Compliance Analyst and Team Manager in developing comprehensive compliance audit reports to be presented to the management and key stakeholders.
Senior Associate – Accounts Payable
- Process invoices in accordance with standard procedures set out in the standard AP Work Instruction as well as in the agreed-upon country specific guidelines;
- Ensure that all inputs are correct prior to completion or posting of invoices to avoid re-work
Analyst – GSR Operations
- Thorough account reconciliation with counterparties
- Communication of revenue accruals
- Provide support in audit requirements and customer requests
- Graduate of Business, Accounting, Finance or Engineering, Procurement/Logistics
- High proficiency in English and Mandarin languages (comprehension, written and verbal)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in either Customer Service, Finance/Accounting, Supply Chain, Procurement or Logistics
- Experiences in Master Reference Data, SAP modules, or demonstrated understanding of data management principles are desirable
- Experience and proficiency in MS Office applications like MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Project management experience and knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma methodology is desirable
- Stakeholder management skills
Start Something Remarkable
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
A career in Shell will offer you remarkable opportunities for growth, true experience across different business areas and the tools you need to discover and develop your skills within the energy industry.
We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.