Please check your email .
Spanish Speaker may be assigned to any of the following roles:
- Manage end-to-end Customer complaints, feedback and compliments
- Own the end to end Disputes process for Quantity, Pricing, Tax and Master Data Disputes
- Drives proactive communications, value-adding interactions and effective issue resolution, providing best-in-market Customer experience through phone interaction, emails, ticketing, and where applicable -- live chat and social media engagementsSupply Chain/Logistics Analyst- Act as the owners of the schedules during its execution on the day of delivery
- Pro-actively communicates to Hauliers (and Drivers) and Terminal Operations staff on changes to schedules, loading and delivery to customers
- Act as primary point of contact for Terminal Operations in managing Terminal downtime to ensure information is communicated to the Scheduling Team and any amendments to schedule being executed or planned is agreed and communicated to the Drivers immediately
- Collaborate and work with internal and external customers in order to deliver organizational targets
Senior Analyst - Contracting & Procurement Data
- Initiates and is accountable for each data request for Supplier Qualification, Shell Financial Risk Assessment and Integrity Due Diligence including Denial checks, to support the Supplier pre-qualification requirements
-Initiates requests for CP data (. e. g Materials, Services, Vendors, Contracts) set-up via Shell approved tools
-Independently interpret and respond to queries related to the requests and process. Human Resource
HR OPERATIONS – LATAM OPS
- Execution of Complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management and documentation, including on-going support to employees
- Management of cases according to established ways of working.
- Building partnerships with HR Partners by clarifying policies and procedures, giving and asking for updates on case status, gathering missing data necessary for case processing, identifying best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Partner with and support the business and teams across the HR Model on complex, sensitive IM cases, demobilizations, mass moves, re organizations, policy and process changes. Central point of contact for process consultation and capability building. Achieving and sustaining high service delivery quality and compliance of the IM team for a great employee experience. Role model BSE behaviors.
- Graduate of Business/Engineering/Finance/Procurement/Logistics
- High proficiency in English and Spanish languages (comprehension, written and verbal)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in either Customer Service, Supply Chain, Procurement or Logistics
- Experiences in Master Reference Data, SAP modules, or demonstrated understanding of data management principles are desirable
- Experience and proficiency in MS Office applications like MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Project management experience and knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma methodology is desirable
- Stakeholder management skills
Start Something Remarkable
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
A career in Shell will offer you remarkable opportunities for growth, true experience across different business areas and the tools you need to discover and develop your skills within the energy industry.
We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No. of Positions