Please check your email .
Do you want to develop a career in technical customer support for one of the world's largest IT companies?
Our client is a well-known IT service and consulting company that is currently developing its technical footprint in Lisbon.
Our customer is the next generation of global technology companies that help companies rethink their business for the digital age. Their technical products, services and technology are based on four decades of innovation, with a world-famous management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
As a technical support agent, you become the first contact for our customer's Swedish-speaking stakeholders. The ideal candidate is an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
· Manage incoming client contacts and escalation with compassion and proactivity to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems.
· Own the stakeholder experience by collaborating with various help desks (for troubleshooting assistance), product partners (both certified through customer and third-party and quality technology teams).
· Coordinate regular conversations with the customer, for refills and upgrades to product accessories.
· Process both customer-generated and internally generated cases within specified delivery times.
· Manage customer information administratively.
· High school exam
· Language skills: Swedish (C2) and English (B2)
· At least one year of customer support experience, preferably in a multinational environment.
· Good computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office.
· Competitive salary
· Career opportunities
· Health and life insurance packages
· Gym: includes access to the indoor pool, fitness classes and football pitch
· Staff dining room with varied dining options and balcony seating
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is known for its warm weather and is generally warm all year round. But depending on where you live in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be much warmer and drier than if you settle in the north of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate. As in all other countries, you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal, depending on where you choose to live. In cities like Lisbon and Porto, you will experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while in the countryside you will experience small, nice villages.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in bringing together candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment company in the Nordic region and we match the most exciting job with Nordic talent. Over the last 2 years we have helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries to get their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries