Please check your email .
Customer Service Representative – Dutch/Flemish- Lisbon Portugal
Are you looking for a new challenge and would you like to work in the sunny and bustling Lisbon (Portugal) for a year or longer? Do you want to work at an international company that offers free Portuguese language courses and free Surf lessons?
Our client is a global leader in customer service outsourcing and supports world-renowned brands recognized for their innovative spirit, products and services. This organization is not looking for a specific profile or specific training or work experience. The most important thing is that you speak Dutch. And you are a customer-oriented person and that you are easy in the cooperation.
In addition to Customer Service, they also have vacancies for Sales and Marketing. You will be received at the airport on arrival. You also do not have to worry about finding a living space and arranging administrative matters because that is provided by the "Relocation Department".
• Fluent in Dutch/Flemish
• Prepare to gain international experience - work abroad;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Able to process confidential and / or highly sensitive information;
• Experience with customer service (preference);
• EU citizen or valid work permit for Portugal.
• Possibility of collaboration with leaders in different industries;
• Free accommodation International career in a multicultural environment;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Refund of first flight costs;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance
• Free Portuguese language courses, free Surf lessons and many more business activities
If you are interested, email your CV:
to Dana Lamaa: d(dot)lamaa(at)robust-solutions. com