Please check your email .
French-speaking travel consultant in Malaga!
Are you motivated by providing good customer experiences and finding solutions? Do you have a massive interest in growing within the business travel industry? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in Malaga.
Our client's company
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors of IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. They are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
They offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Your future position
Due to the growth of our client's Services in Malaga, we are looking for multilingual, motivated individuals who have the drive to succeed in a fast-growing industry.
Currently, we are looking for business travel agents - French. As a part of our team, you will receive ongoing improvement courses to boost your career in the travel industry. Furthermore, you will get a stable project, an attractive salary package and your working time will be shift-based.
With this role, you'll be the first point of contact and it is your responsibility to ensure a positive customer experience. Your main task will be to reply to e-mails, messages, and phone calls from B2B customers all over the world in either French. Here you will assist in finding solutions and make sure that their booking and re-booking go as smoothly as possible. As a person, you have a positive mindset that will help you to deal with tricky customer problems. You have experience in the business travel industry, and you can easily turn any problem into a solution, then this job is for you. As a requirement, you should have at least 1 year of proven experience from the business travel industry working with any Global Distribution System (GDS).
Hours and Benefits
- Full-time long-term position, 39 hours/week
- Monday to Sunday from 22:00h - 07:00h
- Long-term contract
- Very attractive salary
- The international and dynamic environment in Málaga
- Possibilities to grow inside the company
- Employee discounts
- Free weekly and after-work activities
- Bonuses for referring your Friend
- Relocation package - reimbursement of your flight and other costs up to 500€, help get your Numero de Identificacion de Extranjeros (NIE) and assistance to setting up tax & bank account documentation.
You bring to the table
- You have native or excellent bilingual in the asked language (French)
- You are fluent in English
- You have exquisite customer care and courteous attitude
- You have a minimum 1 year of experience with a GDS, ideally with Amadeus
- You have a high level of international geography
- You have a min of 1 year in a similar position within the business travel industry
- You have solid communication and listening skills
- You have a solution-driven mentality and are result-oriented
- You have a positive, motivated mind-set
If you identify with this, join us!