Please check your email .
Danish Speaking Game Presenters
€23,500 per year + bonus + relocation
Our client, one of the world’s leading game companies is looking for Danish Speaking Game Presenters for their broadcast studio in Malta.
As a Game Presenter you will be working rotating shifts with regular breaks. You’ll be spending most of your working day live on camera; hosting games and interacting with players who are live-streaming the games to their devices.
You will receive a full training programme in our industry leading academy where you will be taught how to lead the games as well as how to look and act in front of the cameras.
Moving to Malta gives you the opportunity to move to an English speaking country that is (nearly) always sunny.
As a game presenter you will:
· Host and deal a variety of games in a live studio streamed to real players in a rotating shift (work) environment
· Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
· Participate in table promotions
· Participate in internal and external media campaigns
· Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live player
· Fluent in Danish and good conversational English
· Team player with good communication skills
· Mature and hardworking
· Know how to provide excellent customer service
· A dedicated and motivated approach to work
· A sense of responsibility and can follow procedures
· The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
· Previous international experience is a plus
€23,500 per year + performance related bonuses (between €200-400 per month)
Flight paid and 3 weeks initial accommodation provided.