Please check your email .
Our client is building their first Digital Marketing Hub with their partner, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results.
• Plan, develop and deliver product training programs based on needs analysis and in conjunction with new product launches and features
• Coordinate, assess, analyse and report on post-training evaluation scores for all training programs
• Lead the 3-week initial training of new consultants, create a welcoming environment to foster collaboration and integration. You will participate actively on the employee’s experience and engagement from A to Z.
• Construct the training road map (initial and ongoing) for the perimeter and participate in production committees.
• Analyse the struggles encountered by the consultants and set up corrective actions
• Creation of quizzes and business cases to test our consultant’s knowledges
• Manage the skills mapping of the consultants and set up the development journey for everyone
• Responsibility for the monthly quality review with Artefact and continuous improvement plans to ensure the best quality standards and up-to-date knowledge
• Set up weekly meetings with the team leader to make sure the ads/campaigns are aligned with the account standards and strategy
• Native or Proficient in French
• Fluent in English (minimum B2)
• You’re an expert in SEA / PPC with at least 4 years proven experience managing Google Ads, Bing, Yandex campaigns.
• You have a first experience as a Google Ads trainer, and you love it.
• You have Excellent presentation skills
• Proven project management, organization and business analysis skills in a dynamic business environment
• Able to work unsupervised and proactively
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills (experience interacting to high-profile clients)
• Master’s degree completed (Marketing, Digital Marketing)
• Excellent writing and synthesis skills
• Strong emotional intelligence and adaptability skills to manage different kinds of profiles
• For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
A PLUS TO HAVE
• Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
• Google Ads and Analytics certification
• Mastery of Google Data Studio
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.