Please check your email .
Our client is building their first Digital Marketing Hub with their partner, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results.
• Provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines, the SEA Consultant will have for main mission the management of its campaigns.
• Native or Proficient in English
• You have at least 1 year’ Experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search and/or Programmatic. (Mandatory)
• Google Ads, Google Analytics Knowledge
• Analytical skills (data-analysis oriented; data extraction and reports building)
• Excel knowledge (PVT, Vlookup)
• You have a master’s degree or bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields
• You are a data nerd and love playing with figures, you have an analytical mindset
• Good and clear reporting skills, excel is your friend
• You have experience having daily interactions with clients in a B2B environment
• Excellent writing and synthesis skills
• For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
A PLUS TO HAVE
• Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
• Google Ads and Analytics certification
• Mastery of Google Data Studio
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.