Please check your email .
You speak Flemish and dream of living on Gibraltar? Then we have a golden opportunity!
One of the most well-known iGaming companies in the world is looking for their next Flemish speaking Customer Support Star, you!
Bring your customer-first attitude to our world known client as their Customer Service representative! The sheer pace and power of the live events and entertainment you’ll be part of has to be experienced to be believed. Here you get to play a vital role at the world’s largest sports betting and gaming company. You’ll be in the thick of the action, making sure the customers enjoy an amazing entertainment experience, every day. For the good of entertainment. Our clients portfolio of sports betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well-known brands in the industry. They have a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity. They take their commitment to safeguarding their customers extremely seriously.
Why move to Gibraltar:
Gibraltar with its Mediterranean climate is filled with scenic natural beauty including the Rock and the clean sandy beaches. You can enjoy favourable tax benefits and the relaxed family culture with very low crime rate.
• Provide award winning standard service across all contact channels as required through all communication channels (voice and non-voice) whilst maintaining service levels and efficiencies
• Provide first time resolution to customer contacts ensuring a positive and engaging service for the customer
• Improve and optimise customer value through maximising customer conversion and retention opportunities utilising company marketing initiatives and the ‘Sales through Service’ mentality
• Proactively escalate any issues to ensure the customer receives a resolution to their query
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
• A team player with a great attitude and desire to help their customers
• Contact Centre and Customer Service Experience – an advantage
• Gaming and Sports product knowledge advantageous
• Fluent in English – written and spoken
• Fluent in Flemish - written and spoken
• Ability to work flexibility over various shift patterns
• Confidence to interact with customers through a variety of communication methods including voice and email with the ability to multi-task
Ready for Gibraltar? Then please apply!