Please check your email .
Are you good at dealing with other people? Does it motivate you to solve problems and help customers? On behalf of our client, based in Malta, we are looking for German speaking Responsible Gambling Analysts!
Responsibilities & requirements:
• Ensure RG is an integral part of the daily operations in all areas, from CS to marketing and
• Assist RG Officer / Head of CS in creating strategies, procedures and projects related to RG
and partially take on ownership
• Ensure and uphold full RG compliance with all relevant licensing authorities
• Promote awareness of RG issues throughout the organisation and liaise with adjudicating
bodies in order to resolve and settle any complaints that may arise
• Proactively prevent gaming addiction along with offering the very best service/tools to our clients
customers in line with the group’s commitment towards RG
• Ensure escalations from other departments are dealt with in a timely manner and conduct
RG training to all the group’s staff
• Independently determine potential addictive behavior and act according to agreed
procedures with regards to account blocking, conducting further checks and excluding
• Reactively and proactively conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link
unidentified transactions and accounts to known gambling addicted and underage accounts
on our system.
• Investigate suspicious accounts (internal & external) with proper analysis and follow-up.
• Process and record outgoing customer refunds, in a timely and error-free manner according
to set procedures
• From time to time assist the CS department in resolving customer requests via email and
chat and handling of escalated cases
- Minimum 12 months experience within similar role
- Ideally Zendesk experience
- C2 level German & English
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.