Please check your email .
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.
Processing employee expense reports for reimbursement
Ensuring compliance with the corporate policy by auditing expense receipts and payment requests
Responding professionally to different types of inquiries and working with local country staff
Providing ongoing recommendations for process and procedural changes
Acting with responsibility and accuracy
Fluent Dutch and B2 English
At least 6-12 months work experience (basic customer service will be acceptable)
Attention to details
Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
Previous experience in a call center / transaction or customer service process would be an advantage
• Excellent benefit package
• Christmas bonus
• medical services
• life insurance
• MyFlexBen Program – a flexible program based on which each employee will have the opportunity to monthly customize the package by accessing a large variety of benefits available to be ordered via an online platform:
• Private Pension Plan;
• Meal Vouchers & Gift Vouchers
• Tourism Vouchers & Tourism offers in Romania;
• Smart experience (Skydiving, Archery, Horse-riding, Laser tag, Escape Room, etc);
• Transportation (Bus/Subway subscriptions, gas station cards etc)
• Special offers vouchers & products (Children & Parents, Sport & Wellness, Telecom & IT, Fashion, Hobby, etc).
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.