Please check your email .
As an AML and Responsible gaming specialist for our iGaming client in Malta, you will be monitoring customer accounts for patterns or discrepancies outlined in set matrices and take proactive actions to ensure customer safety and regulation compliance.
You have a good attitude towards people, and you work efficiently alone as well as within a team. You’re eager to learn and have a great sense of responsibility. Work ethic is of the utmost importance to you and you strive to excel in your work.
• Review customer accounts from AML/RG perspective
• Review and monitor work of AML & RG Officers (QA) providing reports on related KPI
• Escalation point of contact for any questions and issues relating to AML and Responsible Gambling
• Verification that AML and RG product specifications are consistent with the regulatory requirements for all target jurisdictions
• Development and maintenance of effective Anti-Money Laundering and Responsible Gambling policies and practices
• Identify innovative changes to the process to increase efficiency and compliance.
• Monitor and manage new AML and RG Implementation
• 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar role in AML / RG / Compliance within iGaming
• Excellent oral & written communication skills in English
• Strong knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and Responsible Gambling/ Player Protection best practices
• Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and Responsible Gambling regulations within the Swedish market is a strong asset
• Analytical, systematic and thorough
• Professional, honest, reliable and organised