Please check your email .
Our client is offering a brilliant opportunity to join their fantastic team in Belfast on behalf of one of their Global clients. As an email support adviser, you’ll be working on behalf of a global tech giant, responding to customers issues regarding their technical products and services and providing an appropriate resolution for the customer. Making great experiences happen for customers is your top priority, which means you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, every time.
· You will be responding to customer enquiries from new and existing customers and helping them with any problems or questions they may have about their technical products and services
· You will have your customer service radar switched on and be ready provide our customers with a professional service with the aim of providing first contact resolutions
· This is a blended role meaning you may be required to work in multiple channels ranging from social media, community forums and email support
· This is a customer and technical support led role, so previous experience of working in a customer service role is ideal. Technical experience is essential and telephony experience is an advantage, but not essential.
· Exceptionally customer focused
· Fluent in written and spoken English & Hebrew language
· Advanced experience in computer literacy and technical know-how
· Committed to resolving customer queries
· Driven by good customer engagement
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
· Dynamic and able to work in multiple areas at once
· Response to training and coaching
· Strong ability to manage your own targets and take ownership of issues
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.