Please check your email .
Are you looking for new challenges ? Do you need a change?
This role would be suitable for those interested in new technologies and an international environment. If you speak native level of Norwegian and you have a high level of English, you are the perfect fit!
The company is among the leading organizations in its niche in Europe where they offer various customer service solutions. Currently they have more than 7 500 employees in over 38 different countries such as Germany, France, Spain, Poland, the Czech Republic, Russia and Tunisia. The customer you work for belong to the 500 largest companies in the IT, HI-Tech, health and trade- industries.
About the role Customer/IT Support department have daily contact with the customers within their project and market, through telephone, e-mail and chat. Your work will mainly involve case resolution. Here you will meet new people through the different communication channels. You will also build your own portfolio of business customers and develop and introduce existing customers for new products and services. You will work towards the customer’s need and to build long-term relationships through the follow-up and updating of new products.
What you will do:
• First level Customer/Technical support of the following products: printer, scanner, digital camera, data- and video-projectors among others, for consumers and business customers
• Follow up correct Valid Orders or requests
• Ensuring the highest level of Customer Satisfaction Surveys Scores
• Presales support and provide accurate information about the products
• Reseller support
• Up-selling of consumables, extended warranties and accessories, both from converting inbound calls into a sale and through follow-up calls of a selected customer base
• Capturing of all required data elements in CRM as required by clients training, policies and procedures
What they are looking for:
• High/native level of Norwegian/Danish/Swedish/Finnish
• Fluent in English
• Excellent communication skill and listening skills
• Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Macintosh OS), networks and hardware components
• Preferentially technical background or technical formation and experience in troubleshooting
• Interest to learn and apply new technologies • Ability to operate in high pressure situations
What they offer you:
• Long-term contract
• Possibility to grow within the company
• International working environment
• The work is in Barcelona Center
• Relocation package (if you are living abroad)
• Excellent ongoing training and mentoring
Interested? Make a short video presentation with your English CV here https://odro. io/s/ki6x4
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic countries, and we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1,000 candidates from the Nordic countries to the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.