Please check your email .
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.
You will be responsible for writing a latex code that allows us to generate a document at a click of a button, writing scripts, resolving own coding errors and coming up with innovative and fast solutions.
This role will report to the head of EMEA operations and be part of a vibrant team of HR specialists across EMEA.
• Writing a latex code that allows us to generate documents at a click of a button (Design Latex templates for various document templates and writing scripts with usage of Python/ Java Apps Script)
• 1-2 years of experience in Latex coding and ability to design / create Latex source documentation / templates;
• Ability to write Scripts and generate 100’s of documents at a click of a button;
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and good communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Programming skills in API, Java, Python and ability to apply those skills to tools and user interfaces;
• like CA Layer 7, JAVA, APIGEE, Open Source etc. , along with JAVA Python.
• Knowledge of principles of process creating docs with one click based on user needs/program goals
• A fantastic working environment from our bright, modern and serviced office in Dublin, Ireland.
• An opportunity to work with a diverse workforce from across 10 nationalities, in a vibrant, energetic and friendly atmosphere
• Competitive salary and perks
• Health insurance
• Bike to work Scheme