Please check your email .
Are you ready to take on your next challenge? Located on the Southern tip of Spain, in the heart of the Mediterranean, lies the beautiful rock of Gibraltar. Our client, a market leader in the betting and gambling industry, is looking to add a Head of SEO to
their award winning team.
This position will be for our client, a UK based corporation with over 13 million customers worldwide and a presence across 4 continents.
As the Head of Search Engine Optimisation you will maximise business growth through market leading channels. You will be responsible for a team (10+) SEO Managers (senior level) and Content Marketing Managers, while leading the experienced ‘Web Presence’ team. You will work proximate to the Technical SEO manager while conducting SEO audits, monitoring and forecasting Google algorithms.
Ability to analyse data is essential. An openness to strategically enter new markets and verticals is a must to reach business objectives and goals.
We are looking for candidates who have:
● Excellent communication skills in English
● 2 years experience managing a SEO team
● A strong background in strategizing and setting KPIs / Team targets
● A robust understanding of SEO market research strategy
● An analytic mind, with strong mathematical skills
You’re a great fit if you have:
● Experience in the gambling industry
● Compliance knowledge on social media policies and local gambling guidelines
● A natural ability to inspire and motivate
● Preference will be given to candidates with ‘’influencer’’ status or an applicable social media presence.
What you will be doing:
● Full accountability for SEO strategy
● Exploring new markets and reporting
● Keeping up to date with market changes and trends
● Analyse to improve VP marketing budget
● Accountability for Compliance with Gatekeepers Policies
● Coach and train team members
● Monitor employee performance through 1 to 1’s and feedback sessions
What we offer:
● Excellent salary and a comprehensive bonus system
● Fantastic career development opportunities in Gibraltar and beyond
● 25 days annual leave a year as well as 12 Gibraltar Bank Holidays
● Free health care and Subsidised gym membership
● An excellent relocation package and ongoing support