Please check your email .
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the economy field;
• At least 1-2/2-3 years of experience in a Finance & Accounting department;
• Proficient in English and Bulgarian;
• Good interpersonal Skills;
• Exposure to SAP tool;
• Takes initiative and works without much supervision;
• Understands customer requirements;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts)
• Manage Intercompany Transactions (Validate and post intercompany entries; Process Intercompany; Cash
• Settlement Transactions; Perform intercompany eliminations; Reconcile intercompany Transactions)
• Manage Fixed Assets Accounting and Maintain lease
• Manage Inventory Accounts - posting, review, adjustment, re-evaluation, reconciliation
• Perform Accounts Reconciliation
• Manage Month/Quarter/Year End Closing Activities
• Internal/External Reporting
• Support for Escalations and Processing Service Requests/Inquiries
• Treasury transactions and Payments
• Retail Store Accounting
• Support AP process (Rents, Leases and Utility (RLU) Invoices; Tax- VAT/Intrastat Processing & Reporting, Support AP helpdesk requests)
Why use Recruitment Agency
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.