Please check your email .
TSYS Managed Services EMEA (TMS EMEA) has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions. We operate from two UK locations, Milton Keynes and Coventry, and from Barneveld in the Netherlands.
We are currently looking for an experienced German Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join our vibrant team as a Chargeback Specialist based in Milton Keynes. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working on a rotational shift basis between 7am – 4pm Monday to Friday and in return, you will receive a competitive rate of £11. 34 per hour plus great benefits.
Benefits of joining us as our Chargeback Specialist:
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training provided by a dedicated onsite training department, and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits;
- 29 days holiday (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Limited free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- On-site canteen
- Discounted gym membership
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 4 month service)
About the role:
As our Chargeback Specialist, you will be responsible for research and resolution of customer chargebacks. This requires detailed transaction research, analytical skills, and documentation of actions taken including phone calls to merchants, cardholders, and others as appropriate.
You will apply bank and card industry regulations and practices in resolving disputes. You may also compile aggregate statistics on charge backs for use by the company in identifying patterns and improving overall customer service.
Key duties of our Chargeback Specialist:
- Develop and apply the basic skills appropriate to research, process, and resolve chargeback/reversal requests
- Gather and analyse cardholder and/or merchant account transactions to determine if the disputed transactions are covered under federal regulations
- Organise supporting information, and apply appropriate credit/debit adjustments to accounts based on the final result of arbitration
- Assist with the segmentation of pending requests from various work queues into the appropriate workflow based on request type and complexity
What we are looking for in our ideal Chargeback Specialist:
We are looking for someone with at least 6 months customer service experience who ideally has a working knowledge of association and card industry regulations, although full training will be provided. All applicants must have fluent verbal and written German language skills.
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed, then click APPLY now to become our next Chargeback Specialist.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.