Please check your email .
Our client is expanding their team in sunny Porto!
We’re looking for multilingual speakers for a one year contract who want to build a career in the Content Review field. This role’s objective is to analyze media content (audio, image, transcript) in order to create reports and extract relevant information, based on our client’s guidelines.
• Advanced level of English and Swedish
• Open to work in rotational shift timings and weekends as per process requirement
• Up to 2 years of experience or willing to learn in this area
• Ability to comprehend articles and good analytical skills
• Interest in current affairs/news is preferred
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Proficient in MS office (Excel, Power Point and Word).
• Read articles and analyze the content
• Summarize the article in 3-4 sentences or 1-2 pages, depending on the case
• Review audio, image and transcript feed to check if it matches brief, including keywords
• Capture required information from calls/ emails and create a report
• Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations
• Work in teams to achieve the desired project outcome
• Rate sentiment and capture other key mandatory fields as per the brief document
• Ensure data is captured without any mistakes on the systems.
What our client offers:
• Determined 1 year contract with the possibility of extension
• Fantastic opportunity to work and develop your career in one of the leading international outsourcing companies in a unique and fast-paced working environment
• Professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
• Attractive compensation package
• Insurance package: medical, life and personal accidents coverage
• Possibility to work from home according to company standards
• Modern, spacious office with good connection to the city centre (metro) and necessary infrastructure around
• Relocation package
About our client:
Our client is leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.