Please check your email .
As a Desktop Integration Engineer level 2, you will be part of the Global Printing Engineering Team .
The incumbent will work under ITSEE (in the Global Printing Engineering Team), which is responsible for the operations, evaluation, testing, and implementation of printing technologies in the Country Offices of WBG. The Global Printing team is a division of ITSEW and is responsible for the strategy, operations, implementation and engineering of the Managed Print Service and associated products.
Five different technologies are currently implemented in geographically widespread 20+ Country Offices (COs): (1) Uniflow, (2) MyQ, (3) SafeQ, (4) Equitrac, (5) PaperCut.
ITSGP Global Print Engineer II (Technical Support for Manage Print Service) is responsible for engineering MPS technology components in the country offices and for assisting with:
1. Security Compliance
2. Technical Support for incidents and deployments
3. Monitoring and remediation
• Monitor the print system alerts, solve the root cause or escalate if necessary, in order to ensure maximum availability of the printing service
• Check compliance and help offices remediate security and performance issues
• Receive incident tickets from Tier 1 and solve them in the agreed SLA timeframe
• Provide technical support to deployments (new installations)
• Participate in project meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Work with the IT teams in Country Offices
• Strong familiarity with systems administration disciplines like capacity planning, performance analysis, troubleshooting, trend analysis, etc. in enterprise environments.
• Implementation of procedures-based solutions to support and monitor effective operation of the infrastructure.
• Good understanding of Managed Print technologies, their basic construct and main characteristics.
• Good understanding of MS Active Directory administration, as pertains to support of group policies and login scripts.
• Design and planning of testing efforts and coordinate feedback of test results. Develop case test files. Conduct unit, system, stress, integration and user testing to ensure that requirements are met.
• Perform troubleshooting for security incidents that require software and network forensic analysis, in close collaboration with other ITS teams.
• Ensure that World Bank Group policies, procedures and standards are factored into project design and development.
• Document detailed system specifications for major systems installations.
• Experience with Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud platforms is a plus.
• Broad understanding of network models and protocols is a plus.
• Experience with scripting and programming technologies is a plus.
• Proven experience as a seasoned Systems Administrator of Managed Print Service Technology solutions and applications or a similar discipline.
• Bachelor of Science or graduate degree in computer science/engineering with proven experience directly related to information security, computer systems, printing technologies, software development, testing, integration, and deployment.
• Minimum 5 years of related experience related to desktop productivity suite engineering and Proven experience with installation, configuration, operational support and in-depth troubleshooting of printing technologies and Windows 10
• Strong communication skills in English (written and oral).
• Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and flexibility to work effectively in a team-oriented and multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to adequately plan and prioritize own work and teamwork while resolving competing demands.
• Ability to effectively apply creative and practical problem-solving skills on a regular basis.
• Strong project management capabilities demonstrated through experience managing IT projects.
• Experience with developing, implementing, and leading adoption of ITIL and PMI best practices in project, service and infrastructure management is desirable.
• Flexibility to work in close co-ordination with on-site and off-shore teams, as well as support end-users across the globe.
• Willing to work in R&D activities and provide technical leadership on projects.
• Ability to create concise documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Certification in ITIL V3 Foundation in Service Management is a plus.
• Proficiency in English is required.
Pluses for Levels: (level II, III):
• Knowledge of Engineering Products & Solutions related to endpoint platforms i. e. Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Direct Access and Enterprise Desktop Image Engineering
• Extensive skills in kernel level debugging and log analysis for proactive monitoring of endpoints using Splunk
• Expertise in Windows Active Directory Structure, Schema and Group Policies, and Microsoft PKI Infrastructure
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.