Please check your email .
Would you like to join an international BPO company on an exciting project in Barcelona and help people with an innovative product?
For our client, a fast-growing BPO player, we are looking for tech-savvy candidates who are committed to join the Dexcom project.
– Take care of inquiries and technical issues from patients and provide support via e-mail and phone calls
– Maintain and update the patients accounts
– Observation of ongoing procedures to guarantee the compliance of set standards
– Report and analyze patient and device information, dispatch replacement products and samples and catch up with patients according to departmental standards
– Dealing with sensible data
– Ensure high quality service and client’s satisfaction
– You speak German at a native level and perfect English
– You are based in Barcelona and hold the NIE and SSN
– You have strong experience in technical support and troubleshooting
– You are interested in medical innovations
– You have knowledge of all Windows/Mac OS X operating systems and related web browsers
– You have excellent listening and problem-solving skills
– You have the ability to convey empathy and trustworthiness
– You can handle sensitive data reliably
– A full-time job, 39h/week with NO rotating shifts (shift options: 8 am to 4 pm OR 10. 30 am to 7 pm, on the weekends (2 per month) fixed shifts from 9. 30 am – 5. 30 pm)
– Up to 22. 500 € gross per year
– A modern and conveniently located office near Glories, with an international team
– Great growing opportunities