Please check your email .
A Successful iGaming/online Gambling company in full expansion is looking for Ops Automation Business Analysts to join their fast growing Operations Customer Exellence team.
As an ideal candidate, you will play an essential part in their RPA Transformation. You will help drive the programme in redesigning and building new processes to optimize and automate key activities of the business.
- Designing solutions for agreed processes capturing requirements for the solution
- Utilising data and analytic skills for the adequate solution
- Improving process reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits
- Keeping track of changes and requirements
- Responsible for QA on all build of new processes
- Managing relationships and working closely with stakeholders across the business
- At least 2-3 years experience in a Business Analyst position, working with Automation tools, UIpath especially
- Analytical mind and data focused
- Team player and able to collaborate with all stakeholders to projects completion
Beneficial for the role:
- Project management experience and qualifications
- Experience with Lean & Agile methodologies
Location : London or UK remote
Contract type: Temporary position for a year with possibilities to go permanent within a year
Salary: £19-28 hourly rate depending on experience (£40'000-60'000 equivalent)
Start date : ASAP
Due to the nature of the contract, you could join them and start very quickly and be part of their success with multiple roles open.
If you feel you are the one for this role, please apply or send your information & CV to me at j. seng@eurolondon. com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.