Please check your email .
On behalf of our client, an innovative iGaming Supplier, we are recruiting for an ambitious and passionate Account Manager with a proven Sales and Account Management background from within the iGaming industry.
The role will be responsible to acquire, maintain, and optimise business relationships and partnerships in Key Markets, to achieve business KPI's.
By building relationships, increasing loyalty you will be providing customers with the most relevant, personalised, and rewarding experience in a sustainable way.
* Liaising with in-house resources and operators to undertake promotional fulfilment and analysis of campaigns and marketing initiatives
* Keeping close track on the performance of promotional campaigns to identify problems or issues that may arise
* Working closely with the Marketing Dept. to optimise strategy and ensure KPI targets are met
* Representing the entire range of the Company's products
* Distributing and presenting information to customers about upcoming game releases and opportunities
* Establishing and maintaining effective key account relationships
* Act as an intermediary between internal departments and customers
* Acting as an escalation point for customers for any issues, and drive resolution action
* Providing root-cause analysis, driving continuous improvement and execution of solutions
* Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis
* Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of Company solutions according to customers' needs and objectives.
* Previous experience in a similar position in the iGaming industry
* Fluent in English and Swedish or Turkish
* A passion for strong sales, negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
* Strong relationship building skills and the ability to build trust, strong social and people skills
* Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach
* Strong communication and written ability in English is essential
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and PowerPoint
* Responsible and reliable, excellent team player
* Be presentable, willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro 'refer a friend' bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.