Please check your email .
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands!
As one of the world's largest private employers and as a global industry leader, their strategy is to attract and retain the best people and provide the best work environment to inspire their teams around the world. They know that happy employees are more engaged and can create a better experience that drives higher customer satisfaction and growth. Their employees come from all over the world and therefore bring important experiences and skills to the company. As a dynamic team, they are committed to their partners' success and dedicated to providing outstanding service to our customers in all situations. Become part of them and a multicultural environment.
What will you be doing ?
· Help customers before, during and after purchase
· Assist customers with payment transactions and deliveries
· Assist clients with problems with their accounts
· Answer questions about promotions, website and payments
· Fluent in Swedish, written and oral
· Good computer skills
· Good communication skills
· Sympathetic and empathetic
· Can work in teams and spread good team spirit
· Is flexible and quick learning
· Experience in telephone support / call center environment is an advantage.
Working for our client is a great opportunity for you who want to grow within a global company with great resources. They want to invest in you who have ambitions to have a successful career and therefore have the motivation to put in that little extra. There are great development opportunities and internal recruitment is very common. Our client is very careful that all employees are happy at work and that there is a good atmosphere between employees. They have weekly events for all staff. This can be windsurfing, yoga lessons or soccer tournaments. In addition, they have weekly Friday beers on their roof terrace.
· A unique opportunity to live, work and get to know a whole new country and its culture
· Room in the company's apartment
· A free flight home every year (within the EU)
· Returned airline ticket down to Lisbon
· Career opportunities in a multicultural environment
· Opportunity to work with leaders from different industries
· Stable working conditions and development plans
· Private health insurance after 6 months' employment
· Free language course in Portuguese, water sports, parties, soft trekking and much more!
Living and working in Lisbon
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and about 2. 8 million in the entire metropolitan area. In Lisbon there is everything possible to do. It is a city that is close to the sea, can offer good shopping, nightlife and also has an incredible cultural heritage but many fine old buildings. On the Portuguese Riviera, west of Lisbon, are the popular seaside resorts of Estoril and Cascais. Estoril also has Europe's largest casino. Lisbon offers, during much of the year, a pleasant climate and brilliant weather. This has made Lisbon and Portugal become popular destinations for European travelers. The climate is what you call subtropical - the Mediterranean climate, which means that it is mild winters and hot to hot summers. More and more Scandinavians have gained interest in Portugal and many believe that Lisbon will be the new Barcelona. Lisbon has everything it could wish for. sun, warmth, night life, relaxed lifestyle, shopping, culture, big city, parks and of course surfing.
Låter detta intressant? Vänligen skicka ditt engelska CV till ida@nordicjobsworldwide. com