Please check your email .
Are you tech-savvy, and do you see yourself in a role where you will be working with customers to keep a famous application updated?
Are you motivated to work and live in Poland, and by time move to beautiful Gdansk that lies by Northern coast? Do you dream of having a charming city to live in, that is just a walk away from the beach? Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be working as a Danish speaking Map Moderator for a famous navigation application!
In the role, you would:
- Report problems from customers, employees of the product, business owners, surveyors, and complete data feed updates (POI Editor Task)
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries the navigation application has been launched in. (RTI Task)
- Run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows.
We would expect from you:
- Native/Fluent language skills in Danish, and communication skills in English.
- Interest to work and develop in the POI editor role – being the contact person to improve and set new destinations within the navigation application.
- Open to work in shift based work schedule and work also in night shifts.
- User experience of a navigation application
- Have a good understanding of all forms of public transport
- Comfortable using applications and the internet
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred (preferred but not a requirement)
- Office location in beautiful Gdansk, Poland
- Attractive relocation support
- Stable salary and bonus for late shifts
- Permanent contract and full-time position
- Paid training and support
- International team
Working hours: Full-time, 24/7 shifts. 40 hours / week.
Start date: 01. 04. 2021
Interested? Send your English CV to Anne@Nordicjobsworldwide. com to apply, and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.