Please check your email .
Our iGaming client is looking for a French speaking CRM Manager to join their team in Malta.
Are you passionate about what you do? Do you want to be part of something greater? Can you handle short notice requests but still deliver at a high professional standard? Are you keen to learn, improve yourself and step up to the next level?
Interested in the role and want to find out more about it, or know someone who is a perfect fit for the role? Talk to us! Speak to our expert iGaming Recruitment Consultants here on Facebook to find out more about the role and how we can help you help yourself!
You can also check out our full list of iGaming roles here: https://www. bettingconnections. com/job-search/
- Responsibilities -
• General updating & managing the French & English Canadian desktop and mobile sites, including translations, copy writing and keeping the content newsworthy
• Analysing retention promotion performances and creating knowledge library
• Ensuring that internal and external marketing promotions are managed effectively
• Planning, scheduling, drafting and executing CRM campaigns with various Email, SMS and Marketing Tools
• Contributing ideas and recommendations to the marketing retention team
• Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with copywriters, designers, customer support and other marketing staff and managers
• Creating French and English Copy from scratch and/or based on editorial concepts
• Setting up and creating Email campaigns, SMS and Marketing Campaigns
• Analysing Email, SMS and Marketing Campaign efforts
• Maintaining the Social Media strategy
- Requirement -
• Fluent in written and spoken French & English
• Experience working in an online marketing retention role, targeting a French speaking audience
• In depth understanding of French-Canadian culture and mentality an asset
• Interest in Sports and/or previous experience in the iGaming industry an asset
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar an asset
• Ability to work in a fast-paced culture and innovative marketing team, but also able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of core processes and principles
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Fluency in Microsoft Excel
• Basic project and process planning experience
• Basic HTML knowledge an asset
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere. You can check out our full list of iGaming Career Opportunities here: https://www. bettingconnections. com/job-search/
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable. Find out more about this here: https://www. bettingconnections. com/refer-a-friend/