Please check your email .
Our client is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon!
• Excellent communication abilities.
• Good listening and comprehension abilities.
• Ability to effectively communicate, probe, and understand customer issues and provide first call resolution.
• Good interpersonal and issue resolution skills.
• Strong collaboration and coordination skills.
Qualification and Experience
• Graduate/Masters in any discipline. Preferable: Graduate/Masters in Finance or accounting.
• 2-3 Years of relevant experience.
• Required Language Thresholds
o Dutch: (Minimum C1 or Native-Level Fluency).
o English: (B2-Independent User Level).
• Having Knowledge on O2C.
• Having experience in Invoice management, Order Management, Collections, and Dispute resolution.
• Having experience in handling customer calls/O2C Helpdesk/emails.
• Having good exposure on Helpdesk metrics.
• Experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows).
• Preferable: Seibel CRM.
• Good MS Office skills.
Benefits and Perks
• Competitive Salary.
• Career Progression Opportunities.
• Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages.
• On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch.
• Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating.
• Work as an Individual Contributor in Customer Service/Contact Center/Concierge COE and key responsibilities would include :
• Attend customer calls, emails, chat.
• Attend customer requests such as :
• Request for a price quotation.
• Checking product availability for a certain point in time.
• Checking order status.
• Request for information about account status and outstanding payments.
• Request an account statement, a copy of an invoice or a delivery document.
• Coordinate other departments such as Order management, collections, dispute, and cash application team to resolve customer inquiries.
• Adhere to TAT and accuracy and manage queues and inquiries as per agreed metrics
• Report out daily performance and update all performance logs.
• Shift Timings: 8 AM to 6 PM CET - (Flexibility to work between these hours).