Please check your email .
We are looking for a Finnish speaking Service Delivery Manager to Lisbon!
Our partner company is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). As a Finnish or Norwegian -speaking Service Delivery Manager, you will be managing one or more key stakeholder accounts, promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality, and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in managing supplier expectations, outgoing and with strong presentation skills, and able to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Strong written and Verbal skills in Finnish or Norwegian: (C2: Native-Level Fluency) + English: (B2: Independent Level User)
- MS Office Skills
- Prior experience in handling large teams in captive/BPO set up and able to manage multiple change managements
- Analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening and comprehension abilities
- Ability to anticipate risks, potential issues, and to manage escalations in a manner appropriate to the urgency
- Strong sense of responsibility and acceptance of accountability for team results, including work product quality
- Knowledge on Digital tools that are applicable to Order to Cycle domain would be an added advantage
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma would be a big advantage
- Order to Cycle domain experience and in-depth end to end process knowledge along with transition exposure
- Sound financial & commercial Business Understanding
- Resource needs to be energetic, confident, assertive & strong in communication
Technical / Application:
- Hands on experience in SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows)
- Experience in Workflow tools
- Experience in MS Office
- Experience in Visio (Creating process flows/Blue prints)
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage a team of 40+ Order to Cash resources for a large sized company and possess excellent domain & hands on expertise
- Ensure delivery per customer expectation along with meeting defined SLA and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate, coordinate & initiate actions ensuring seamless & smooth function of the processes
- Provides direction and directives to the departmental team members in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities and in achieving management objectives
- Share best practices with customer and identify areas of improvement within processes (Billing, Credit & reconciliation process)
- Experience in implementation of digital assets and tools for Order toi Cash function
Graduate/Masters in any discipline
Local Time Zone
8AM to 5 PM (With some flexibility)
About Nordic jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.