Please check your email .
Are you motivated by providing good customer experiences and finding solutions? Do you have a massive interest in growing within the business travel industry? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in Málaga.
Our client's company
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors of IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. They are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
They offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Your future position
Due to the growth of our client's Services in Malaga, we are looking for multilingual, motivated individuals who have the drive to succeed in a fast-growing industry.
Currently, we are looking for business travel agents - Swedish. As a part of our team, you will receive ongoing improvement courses to boost your career in the travel industry. Furthermore, you will get a stable project, an attractive salary package and your working time will be shift-based.
With this role, you'll be the first point of contact and it is your responsibility to ensure a positive customer experience. Your main task will be to reply to e-mails, messages and phone calls from B2B customers all over the world in either Swedish or English. . Here you will assist in finding solutions and make sure that their booking and re-booking goes as smoothly as possible. As a person, you have a positive mind-set that will help you to deal with tricky customer problems. You have experience in the business travel industry, and you can easily turn any problem into a solution, then this job is for you. As a requirement, you should have at least 1 years of proven experience from the business travel industry working with any Global Distribution System (GDS).
Hours and Benefits
- Full time long-term position, 39 hours/week
- Monday to Sunday from 22:00h - 07:00h
- Long-term contract
- Very attractive salary
- International and dynamic environment in Málaga
- Possibilities to grow inside the company
- Employee discounts
- Free weekly and after work activities
- Bonuses for referring your Friend
- Help getting your Numero de Identificacion de Extranjeros (NIE) and assistance to setting up tax & bank account documentation.
You bring to the table
- You have native or excellent bilingual in Swedish
- You are fluent in English
- You have exquisite customer care and courteous attitude
- You have minimum 1 year of experience with a GDS, ideally with Amadeus
- You have a high level of international geography
- You have min of 1 year in a similar position within the business travel industry
- You have solid communication and listening skills
- You have a solution-driven mentality and are result oriented
- You have a positive, motivated mind-set
If you identify with this, join us!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is an ambitious company that focuses on connecting Nordic speaking candidates from Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at what we do. Together with the twin brand Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, we have become the best agency in Europe delivering Nordic and Multilingual recruitment services.
The company has been growing a lot since the start in 2017 until today, with good results and profit. No investors, loans or sold invoices, just organic growth, stone by stone. We love freedom at work and have a creative team of colleagues who reach new goals and heights every day. We work with over 130 customers in 28 different countries.