Please check your email .
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
We are looking to hire motivated Nordic speakers who wish to build a career in the Content Review field. If you are keen on analyzing media content (audio, image, transcript), and you can extract relevant information out of it, then this opportunity might be just for you!
The role: Media Content Review Specialist with Nordic
• Read and analyze articles;
• Summarize articles ;
• Review audio, image and transcript content;
• Create reports;
• Participate in meetings and work in teams;
• Care about the details;
• Fluent in one of the following languages: Nordic - Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
• Advanced English
• Open to work in shifts and some weekends;
• Around 1-2 years of relevant experience (BPO environment);
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Interest in current affairs/news and trends are preferred/;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Ability to multitask;
• Proficient in MS office (Excel, Power Point and Word).
• Local in Portugal.
• 1 year contract with the possibility of extension;
• Attractive compensation package;
• Insurance package: medical, life and personal accidents coverage;
• Opportunity to develop your career in a leading international company;
• Training programs (hard/soft skills);
• Possibility to work from home according to company standards;
• Modern, spacious office with good connection to the city centre;
No need to relocate to Porto for the interviews, as the selection process is done remotely via phone and online applications.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.