Please check your email .
Are you tech-savvy, and do you see yourself in a role where you will be working with customers to keep a famous application updated?
Are you motivated to work and live in Poland, and by time move to beautiful Gdansk that lies by Northern coast? Do you dream of having a charming city to live in, that is just a walk away from the beach? Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be working as a Italian speaking Map Moderator for a famous navigation application!
In the role, you will:
- Report problems from customers, employees of the product, business owners, surveyors, and complete data feed updates (POI Editor Task)
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries the navigation application has been launched in. (RTI Task)
- Run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows.
We would expect from you:
- Native/Fluent language skills in Italian, and communication skills in English.
- Interest to work and develop in the POI editor role – being the contact person to improve and set new destinations within the navigation application.
- Open to work in shift based work schedule and work also in night shifts.
- User experience of a navigation application
- Have a good understanding of all forms of public transport
- Comfortable using applications and the internet
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred (preferred but not a requirement)
- Office location in beautiful Gdansk, Poland
- Attractive relocation support
- Stable salary and bonus for late shifts
- Permanent contract and full-time position
- Paid training and support
- International team
Working hours: standard office hours (9-17), Monday-Friday