Please check your email .
German Speaking Inhouse Recruiter
€30,000-35,000 per year + relocation assistance.
Our client is recruiting a German Speaking Inhouse Recruiter based in Dundalk, Ireland.
Ideally candidates will already be based in Ireland but if not must be willing to relocate to Ireland before the start date.
This role is initially home based in Ireland but must be willing to work in the office when safe to do so
Overview of Role:
Responsible for all aspects of recruiting especially for the German market. Active involvement with entire recruitment process from sourcing candidate’s to induction. This includes: sourcing active and passive candidates from recruitment sources, present pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions, possible screening of employee referrals, ensure compliance with our hiring policies and practices and develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
What we need from you:
· Business level fluent German
· Social media networking experience with tools like LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster…
· International and especially German recruitment experience specifically with multi-lingual roles
· Experience working with job-boards, CV databases, internet search tools and writing job advertisements
· A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an agency, on-site, in-house customer-facing recruitment position.
· Excellent IT skills such as Microsoft Office products and Taleo
· Communication skills - particularly the ability to build relationships across departments internally as well as with third-party partners externally
· Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
· Problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000. 00-€35,000. 00 per year