Please check your email .
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
– Start dates: ASAP and in 2021 –
You are interested in medicine?
You would like to help people with a disease?
Work for a medical device company, that wants to make the life of people with diabetes easier.
Are you looking for a new experience to grow personally and professionally? – Be part of an international team in the amazing Lisbon!
Take care of inqueries from the customers all about the Omnipod-Product, an Insulin Management System. From responding inbound calls, being responsible of orders, coordination of product shipment to customers, providing support and direction to customers, resolve their issues in a timely and empathetic manner and encouraging customers compliance with product utilization.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a fluent French speaker and have a good level of English
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– You are interested in Medicine
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (Mon-Sun, 24/7)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still, send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!